Snes Emulator Question

LastPucho said:
Slightly off-topic... but would the SNES emulator(s) for Pandora would have some trouble playing hacked roms? Like the ones you apply an ips patch (released by translation groups) to play japan-only games in english?

Thanks.
I doubt that would be any problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
NLS said:
LastPucho said:
Slightly off-topic... but would the SNES emulator(s) for Pandora would have some trouble playing hacked roms? Like the ones you apply an ips patch (released by translation groups) to play japan-only games in english?

Thanks.
I doubt that would be any problem.

Thanks, that'd be great indeed. There are lots of japan-only SNES games that I've been holding off from playing until my Pandora arrives, like the Shin Megami Tensei games for example ;) .

GizmoTheGreen said:
fearofshorts said:
I think one of the main reasons why they cost more for consoles is piracy. But not in the way that you would think.
AFAIK, you can't pirate games for the PS3 or XBOX360 yet. Therefore people have no alternative but to buy them.
With PC games, if the prices are too high people will just pirate them (which is already happening with our current prices), but I think that the games publishers have figured out that they can afford to raise them.

you can pirate on 360, but not on ps3.

Yah it's actually extremely easy on 360. Wii used to be hard but it's also extremely easy now as well (in fact even easier than 360, one could argue).

Back