Smart Media Adapters

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hughes051

Ok. I know that the gp32 can only use 128 smc cards as a limit but as there are a lots of Adapters about I was wondring if there could be a Adapters that a gp32 could use so you would be able to use sd cards or even minisd cards here`s one but I don`t know anything about this type of hardwere click here

I know that this card would more than likey would not work but is it down do the gp32 hardware that you can not use lager cardsbecause of the smc slot and that a convertor would not work no matter wha,t because I think it could work if there is such an Adapter for smc cards so you can use sd or minsd cards as you can use flash cards for the gba

Hmm I wonder if you can
ian

GA01 posted on Mar 30 2005 at 09:46 AM said:
I think the GP32's BIOS is limited to no more than 128MB

:)

but can bios be flashed? as most can

Last edited by a moderator:

The BIOS can be flashed but I remember seeing a post somewhere saying that 128MB was the limit. Have you used 128MB already?

GA01 posted on Mar 30 2005 at 09:58 AM said:

The BIOS can be flashed but I remember seeing a post somewhere saying that 128MB was the limit. Have you used 128MB already?

LOL yes I have used the 128 card already...can the card be zipped as it were so you have double the space as it works just like a pc hard drive in a way

hughes051 posted on Mar 30 2005 at 09:02 AM said:

LOL yes I have used the 128 card already...can the card be zipped as it were so you have double the space as it works just like a pc hard drive in a way

OMG you guys are gonna be in so much trouble :D

wait till trooper gets here :eek:

spaceboygp32x posted on Mar 30 2005 at 10:07 AM said:
hughes051 posted on Mar 30 2005 at 09:02 AM said:

OMG you guys are gonna be in so much trouble :D

wait till trooper gets here :eek:

Why will there be trouble what rules been broken?

trooper posted on Mar 30 2005 at 09:48 AM said:
This has been discussed many, many times before and is not possible unless someone puts major work into it. Read Squidge`s explanation in a recent thread.

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showt...ndpost&p=220666

Btw, You are all BANNED. :p

Just kidding :)

Trooper
Could we have a roundup of these threads and put links to all of them in the FAQ or something? Would be a good idea methinks.

Could it be possible to install a giant "SEARCH FIRST" button somewhere on the forum front page, which would then lead to search? That Search on toppa the page is kinda small... :p

Putting stuff in the FAQ part of the site doesn't help anything though, that has been proven, time and time again. I say you start another sticky called "Stupid Newbie Questions" or "NO THE GP32 CANNOT EMULATE N64 or PLAYSTATION"

Wow this is really amazing.

I know people forget to use the search function first but this is insane!

I'm in a time loop or something!!!

:(

"Stupid Newbie Questions" or "NO THE GP32 CANNOT EMULATE N64 or PLAYSTATION"
What about XBOX? or PSP? :lol:

oh I just say one of those PSP's in real life for the first time.. The screens even Bigger than I thought!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back