Sleep Mode

You will be able to configure what it should do when the lid is closed via software.

sorry for multiple questions but i got a few more.
Will the pandora be pretty easy to use for people who have never used linex before?
If not will there be an simple tutorial for small tasks?

It will be easy to use with the built-in Ångström OS. If you want to customize it, there will be tutorials and the members of the Community will help, too :)

Small tasks? Like?

It's Linux. For simple stuff, there's the GUI, just like windows. As long as you can figure out a program by looking at it, you should be fine with using it.

Rellik Evol said:
Will the pandora be pretty easy to use for people who have never used linex before?

There is nothing special about Linux
Seriously, think of it as just a different operating system with a different front end, not so different from the Wii, PS3, or XBox360.

Last edited by a moderator:
WizardStan said:
Rellik Evol said:

There is nothing special about Linux
Seriously, think of it as just a different operating system with a different front end, not so different from the Wii, PS3, or XBox360.

Except that on the Wii, PS3, and 360, the systems actually cut off your options to do extra things unless you do want to get complicated, whereas on PC-style OSes like Windows and Linux, you can go as far as you like, without anything acting counter to your actions.

-God Ginrai

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah Linux... just like windows except different :p I didn't think it was too hard figuring it out, in fact... Installing Programs was the easiest experience I ever had! (I was using Ubuntu but I think the package managers all work pretty much the same)

Back