Skating Videos

simonb

Heya,

Not sure if this is the right forum to dump this in (perhaps a new one needs to be created for freely distributable multimedia content?) but on the /very/ slight chance that people here are into inline skating like me, I've converted some of my favourite skating videos (I'm into "freeskating")...

you can download them here, they're all reformatted for the gp2x and are quite a small size.

http://kaizo.org/misc/gp2x/movies/freeride/

Freeskating:
A skating category that lies somewhere between aggressive and recreational skating, free skating, also known as urban skating or free riding, includes many tricks such as jumps and slides, but not other tricks such as grinds. The emphasis of free skating is getting from A-to-B by the fastest possible route, by skating quickly through city streets and negotiating all obstacles. The boots on skates suitable for free skating tend to be more rigid for better leg support, like the aggressive skate, whilst the wheels tend to be small, like those found on recreational skates, and the frames short, like those found on hockey skates. Popular brands of freeskate include Salomon's FSK series, the RollerBlade.

whoops, for some reason i get an "unsupported file" error. Hold tight.

I used the gp2x movie encoder, I kinda assumed it would just work ;-)

Back