Simply... Rott

Megaframe

Still Fresh
Rise of the triad!!! best fps game of all time back in 95!!! I believe it was the first fps to feature up and down aiming!. I'd so love to see this on the gp2x, just the amount and types of weapons... *drools*.

Man I played this game to death. It was so freaking awsome killing all those nazis.
I would definitely want this game to be ported to the GP2X

Just played the SDL shareware version on my linux box.. Forgot how awesome this game was!! I would love a port of this too!!

Awesome Puck2099 ! A new fps for my device !?
And I even never played this one. So it will be like a "new" game for me.
Hurray for the Puckee!

Go puck!!! Is that alot of work you need to do on the sound or merely some reformatting? The controls shouldn't take all too long I reckon... hope to see this thing on the archive soon! Thanks!

xnopasaranx posted on Apr 20 2006 at 01:52 PM said:
Go puck!!! Is that alot of work you need to do on the sound or merely some reformatting?

I don't know, at the moment I have muted volume to avoid hearing that crappy sound. I will try to fix sound after implementing controls and fixing minor bugs.

xnopasaranx posted on Apr 20 2006 at 01:52 PM said:
The controls shouldn't take all too long I reckon... hope to see this thing on the archive soon! Thanks!

Well, I have just implemented basic controls (move, shoot, menu controls...), but I have to decide how to map other functions (run, fly, weapons change...) using button combinations.

I think you will see it on the archive (with or without sound) before Monday ;)

Regards

Last edited by a moderator:
Back