Shit.. I Left My Cardreader At Work... :(

Duckbite

Still Fresh
I just realised that i forgot my cardreader....at work.. :(
Yes since i have my GP2X i also take it with me to work because i like to have it close to me, play with it when i have some spare time and sometimes just to take a look at it. It's "my precious" like smeagol would say...
I know the GP2X it's USB connection is still not working properly, is there any chance this will ever work? Is anyone working on drivers or something?
Man i feel terrible now, i am not able to put anything on it.

... have you even tried to get USB to work? I never bothered, since I keep my card reader in my trusty GBA case at all times ;)

Give it a try, it may work :)

my usb is a 1.hub, it says so when i plug in my card reader "this device could perform faster if it was connected to ausb 2.0 drive" so its obviously not 2.0, but the cable still doesnt work in it

besides, why the fuck would GPH make it only compatible with a usb 1.1 drive? 2.0 has been here for ages and the gp2x is a brand spanking new device, lazy fuckers

It should work just fine, mine does. Running XP Home with a Belkin 7-port USB 1.1 hub, if that matters at all. What's the problem?

works fine for me on usb 2.0. i don't think it goes full speed but at least it connects. just install usbmon and connect the gp2x while it's running (by connect i mean pick the usb option in the menu)

Back