Shipping e-mail yay!

andyhamer

After a particularly lousy day/week so far, this has lifted my spirits no end.. a great big group hug from Craig & co!

I will post a review in due course, but i'm a complete linux novice so it's probably going to take me a little while to get up to speed.

For any remaining batch 1 still waiting, my original pre-order was 1st Oct 2008 20:33, queue position (Craig's) estimate 1150-1250

Any suggestions as to what i should fire up first?, i'm leaning towards a little Streets of rage remake.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to miss your frustrated waiting threads Klaus :p

All jokes aside, congratulations. I'm glad to see you will finally receive your unit.

Congrats! Let us know if it was worth your wait. ^^

I ordered about a year later than you.. hope it's not a proportionally long wait before I get mine... :(

Congratulations Klaus, Im glad you've finally got your shipping email.

Im 3 days order behind you, on the 4th of October, so fingers crossed for maybe the end of May :)

Another 'received shipping email' here (Premium upgrade, although in theory it would have shipped any day now anyway, 2nd day order - I wanted to support the team, plus I'm just going travelling for a few months and didn't want to take the risk of a later delivery). Fingers crossed for a Saturday delivery so I can spend the day week next few months reliving my youth :D

Feels kinda surreal after so long.

Congrats! As for game suggestions, I think you should follow your leaning.

Could it be true? I'm in the same range but have not received a shipping email<yet>. I'll keep checking, second day order BTW.

Les

For any remaining batch 1 still waiting, my original pre-order was 1st Oct 2008 20:33, queue position (Craig's) estimate 1150-1250

Just out of curiosity, when were you told that you were 1150-1250? I was told I was about 1500-1600 in May 2010, but I saw someone who said they were told in Oct 2010 that they were around 1200.

I know the numbers don't really matter but it does let me know about how much more time I have.

Back