Settings Bring Me Back To The Menu?

XelaisPWN

Still Fresh
Whenever I try out any of the settings after the "usb host" option, it says loading for a second. Then, I get bumped back to the main menu!

This has happened since I added OpenGL, which I no longer need anyhow, I deleted all the games that need it.

Yes, I did try reinstalling the firmware. I'd like to give you my system information, but I really can't. I do know I have the latest firmware, 1.2.1, because I just (re?)installed it.

Alecks said:
(...)

Yes, I did try reinstalling the firmware. I'd like to give you my system information, but I really can't. I do know I have the latest firmware, 1.2.1, because I just (re?)installed it.

So... if you try to see Firmware info just come back to Menu ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr 2X said:

This happens with my WIZ, too, when I try to enter any menu setting using the B button (FW 1.1.0).
If I use the right button of the d-pad, it works.
Have you tried this?

rds

kasi

Mr 2X said:
Alecks said:
(...)

Yes, that's a setting below USB host.

kasi said:
Mr 2X said:

This happens with my WIZ, too, when I try to enter any menu setting using the B button (FW 1.1.0).
Have you tried this?

rds

kasi

No, I have not. It seems to work. That's very strange... pressing B or clicking it with the touch screen kicks me back, but right on the D-pad works.

I guess this means case closed. Thanks for your help!

Alecks said:
Mr 2X said:
Alecks said:
(...)

Yes, that's a setting below USB host.

kasi said:
Mr 2X said:

Have you tried this?

rds

kasi

No, I have not. It seems to work. That's very strange... pressing B or clicking it with the touch screen kicks me back, but right on the D-pad works.

I guess this means case closed. Thanks for your help!

My wiz has ALWAYS worked that way - And I've never updated the firmware.

Back