Sensible Soccer ? Pah!!!!!

while we're on the debate of how sh*t sensi is (not). does anybody know what version had club teams as well as national teams? i used to have sensi for the amiga with club teams and i was sure that it was v1.1. was a club version out for the st? cheers

bizt

bizt posted on May 30 2003 said:
while we're on the debate of how sh*t sensi is (not). does anybody know what version had club teams as well as national teams? i used to have sensi for the amiga with club teams and i was sure that it was v1.1. was a club version out for the st? cheers

bizt
Yes, 1.1 and 1.2 have club teams not sure about other versions. Get them my chooseing Load Data/Load Club teams

This game does not date!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for being a bit slow....

but there seems to be a great deal of passion about these games and would like to try them out myself,

am I right in saying Sensible Soccer doesn't work at the moment with Castaway ?

What about Kick Off ?

Does that work and if so which version should I try ?

Cheers

stickofjoy posted on May 30 2003 said:
Yes, 1.1 and 1.2 have club teams not sure about other versions. Get them my chooseing Load Data/Load Club teams

This game does not date!
cheers, i could remember how to switch it.

your right. that game does not date although the bluenewt has a point, it will take a while to change all the player names to the current date. thats the beauty of sensi though, that you could change the player names. sensi wasnt just a great game then, its a great game now. id rather play sensi than fifa anytime.

hopefully castaway will play it sometime but there are plenty games to keep us entertained til then

bizt

stickofjoy posted on May 30 2003 said:

This game does not date!
cheers, i could remember how to switch it.

your right. that game does not date although the bluenewt has a point, it will take a while to change all the player names to the current date. thats the beauty of sensi though, that you could change the player names. sensi wasnt just a great game then, its a great game now. id rather play sensi than fifa anytime.

hopefully castaway will play it sometime but there are plenty games to keep us entertained til then

bizt
wise words!

Best version of Kick Off for a beginner is gonna be Kick Off 2 - Final Whistle.
In the orginal kick off 2 the keepers were a nightmare but in final whistle you can adjust the skill level making it not /quite/ as difficult

Back