Send Me Your Links

Rico

Certified Guru
Website
Visit site
I'm currently working on a semi-new GP32 site and would like to have a 'friend's links' section. I've already covered the obvious ... anyone care to throw their GP32 homepage links to me via this thread, it would be much appreciated (as opposed to scanning the whole forum for them :p)

Thanks!

EDIT: Also non-GP32 links. What the hell :)

as soon as i can finish the stupid thing, i keep making changes and adding things. Who knows if my site will ever be up :(

Kop_007 posted on Jul 23 2004 at 03:25 PM said:
http://www.sigames.com/ - the best game on the PC. Remember, the new Champ Man isnt really Champ Man, read up on it.

Damn right! CM us superb. Good to see another fan on these boards B)

Now if only we had a decent version of CM on the GP32. Cm 93/94 on CastAway will do for now tho' I suppose. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
ffs stop hijacking my thread with Championship Manager :) I know there are a lot more sites than that, but meh... I can't really look up other people's profiles for them.

Shirohagen posted on Jul 23 2004 at 02:49 PM said:
I have a GP32 graphics page I'm working on at

www.holster.co.uk/gp32

®
That site is kinda similar to my own site, which was basically an iframe inside a GP32 and looked really cool. Except your graphics and scrolling javascript kick my old site's ass completely. It looks smooth as hell, except for a 1px gray border on the right side of the GP32 on Mozilla Firefox :(

Cheers Rico, yes it's an iFrame and the scrolling is javascript. I have had a couple of people email me screen grabs as it looks fine here on my Mac. Other browsers on Windows especially seem to be adding a 1px border round the iFrame which is throwing it off. I'm gong to fix it this weekend.

®

sumner2003 posted on Jul 23 2004 at 04:50 PM said:
Kop_007 posted on Jul 23 2004 at 03:25 PM said:
http://www.sigames.com/ - the best game on the PC. Remember, the new Champ Man isnt really Champ Man, read up on it.

Damn right! CM us superb. Good to see another fan on these boards B)

Now if only we had a decent version of CM on the GP32. Cm 93/94 on CastAway will do for now tho' I suppose. ;)
Sorry Rico,

Give Champ Man end of season 94 s chance on Castaway, it's absolutely brilliant. Eerything is in there. I dont know how old you are but it was only 10 years ago, so everything should be fresh in your mind from that era.

OK, I've mucked about with my page again so let me kow if it looks right now to you guys. I've also simplified the nav etc so I'll be able to add lots of graphics without the page getting messy.

Now onto those graphics....

®

www.comfyorbit.4t.com - Nothing there at the moment, but will be a bit of everything site, including a comprehensive Dreamcast section, a flash cartoon section me and a mate are working on and of course a GP32 bit (as soon as I get one again). It will also feature SHOCK HORROR first ever screen shots of my Sonic game which has been clouded in veils of doubt mystery and laziness for a good year now.

Back