Selling Their Caanoo

R.B

Has anybody considered selling or is selling their Caanoo

SONY said:

There are not many Pandora out there and they are being sold already and I was wondering if the same thing was happening with the Caanoo

Last edited by a moderator:
SONY said:
Well, what if there were people willing to sell their Caanoos?

Just curious

I don't think anyone who was willing to buy a caanoo this earlier, is going to be selling theirs. At least not here.
I think maybe the people who expected FunGP to work will sell their Caanoos if they don't learn about the archive.

I think, some of these Facebook giveaways may find themselves at ebay sooner or later.

Me and a close friend won two of those facebook giveaway caanoos, and we aren't selling them.

I don't think there's any big supply problem with Caanoo so you aren't going to make a lot of money selling one. I think someone would only do it if it ended up really disappointing them somehow or they really desperately need the money. Or they're Red Baron.

Shierzhi said:
Me and a close friend won two of those facebook giveaway caanoos, and we aren't selling them.

Then congrats and welcome to the community. ;)

Exophase said:
Or they're Red Baron.
:D

RupeeClock said:
I think maybe the people who expected FunGP to work will sell their Caanoos if they don't learn about the archive.

FunGP doesnt work?

Back