Selling A Rarely Used Wiz

Raitaro

Still Fresh
Hi all,

I have a Wiz for sale that I have rarely used (mostly due to a lack of time). I would happily grant it a new home with one of you. It is complete in the original box and in mint condition. I'll even throw in the official leather carrying case!

If you are interested in buying it from me, feel free to pm me with an offer or to request photo's. Keep in mind that I would have to ship it from The Netherlands so shipping costs could be somewhat expensive. I accept payments through paypal.

It would make me quite happy if my Wiz would actually be used again by someone, so please make an offer.

I'll reply to myself in case some of you want to have some more info on this sale.

My asking price for my GP2X Wiz (in like new condition) is 90 USD or 75 euros. I'll throw in the official leather carrying case and a 2 gb sd card in the package for free.

As an example of the shipping costs, shipping to the US will be between 17 euros (20 USD) and 25 euros (30 USD) Within Europe it would be between approximately 10 euros (11 USD) and 19 euros (22 USD) depending on the country. The expensive options offer tracking and insurance, the cheapest nothing extra. Oh and I will have to ship it from The Netherlands in case I didn't mention this, so if you live close by, picking it up yourself is no problem.

I hope this will convince some of you to contact me (even if it is with a serious counter offer).

Take care guys.

Raitaro: Have you tried posting about this over on the Openpandora boards? Might be less of a ghost town there...

Thank you Hooka, I will certainly look into that!

Not that I don't like ghosts per se (i.e. I'm not in that much of a hurry to sell it, although it would help matters).

....and sold, to a lucky guy here in The Netherlands.

Thanks eveyone for your interest and tips and good luck with your own sales and/or searches.

Take care.

(A moderator may delete this whole topic if preferred...)

Back