SEGA

may88

Just noticed that Humble Bundle has a few sega games on offer.

There are 10 Genesis games in those unlocked if you pay $6 or more.

link

Humble was okay till it turned into (mostly) just another Steam shopfront. So annoying.

It's still okay when they have a humble *indie* bundle, and they probably have those with the same sort of frequency they always did. Just now they have other bundles in the interim.

They promised as much when I complained last year (see below). I'm not really happy, but the numbers show that they could just scrap the DRM free bundles and linux support completely and make mostly the same amount of money selling just steam keys to windows users.

While we realize the Weekly Humble Bundles are different from previous bundles, we just want to let you know that these are just a few of them many sweet bundles we’re going to be doing. We definitely aren’t giving up on awesome cross-platform, DRM-free bundles: all of our main Humble Indie Bundles will remain that way. We’ve even hired an in-house porter who is porting sweet Linux games around the clock!

They promised as much when I complained last year (see below). I'm not really happy, but the numbers show that they could just scrap the DRM free bundles and linux support completely and make mostly the same amount of money selling just steam keys to windows users.

While we realize the Weekly Humble Bundles are different from previous bundles, we just want to let you know that these are just a few of them many sweet bundles we’re going to be doing. We definitely aren’t giving up on awesome cross-platform, DRM-free bundles: all of our main Humble Indie Bundles will remain that way. We’ve even hired an in-house porter who is porting sweet Linux games around the clock!

Yeah, they pretty much gave up on their principles. They destroyed their brand.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just noticed that Humble Bundle has a few sega games on offer.

There are 10 Genesis games in those unlocked if you pay $6 or more.

link
I wonder if the roms could be extracted from the installer, but I guess they are locked down like the ones they are selling on dotemu.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got this for bundle the other day, but when loaded onto Steam I realise it's all k/board only, no control pad support which for me is lame as I can't play with k/boards and mice.

It's to charity so I guess that's good still but shame I can't play these games

Back