Seeking 1 nub + 1 screen cable + 1 Black case for Pandora.

Caanunoo

Hi,
I'm looking for a nub, screen cable, and black case all 3 new, please.
Thank you.
Best regards.

I'm looking for a nub, screen cable, and black case all 3 new, please.

The nub:

The screen cable:

Edit: Hmm... not sure if you get a used flickering cable or that you need to have a flickering cable (that is being put in an oven and reflowed or something similar)

Black case: out of stock.

Last edited:
Hi,
excuse me for my bad english, please.
I leave in the north of France.

Reactions: rSl
Dis-moi si tu passes sur Paris.
Je devrais avoir un boîtier noir, il faut que je vérifie.
J'ai des câbles LCD.
Mais pas de nub désolé.

Tell me if you come to Paris.
I think I have a black case, but I have to check.
I have spare LCD cables.
No nub, sry.

@Linux-SWAT, c'est très gentil de ta part, j'apprécie ton geste, mais grâce à la générosité et à la gentillesse d'ED, il m'a envoyé un nub et une nappe d'écran pour ma Pandora et je l'en remercie (colis reçu).
Je ne peux pas me déplacer à Paris, mais si tu me vend ton boîtier noir, je te l'achète via PayPal, si tu est d'accord bien sûr.

@ Linux-SWAT, that's very kind of you, I appreciate your gesture, but thanks to the generosity and kindness of ED, he sent me a nub and a screen cable for my Pandora and I thank him (parcel received).
I can't go to Paris, but if you sell me your black case, I'll buy it from you via PayPal, if you agree of course.

Alors je peux te donner cela (je dois encore vérifier si j'en ai) mais je ne fais pas d'envoi. Dans quelle ville es-tu ?

So I guess I can give you that (still have to check if I got some) but I don't do shipping. Which city are you in ?

Last edited:
Je suis sur la métropole Lilloise. Si tu as un boîtier noir qui ne te sert pas, je veux bien te payer par PayPal les frais d'envoi si tu veux.

Found back a black case.
Only one thing missing is the power switch little cover. I can put a silver one instead if you want it.
I'm asking friends if one of them goes to Lille soon.

Hi,
You found a black case, I am happy and thank you for what you are doing for me.
You are great.
I agree with the gray power switch.
Please keep me informed if your friends come to Lille.
Best regards.

Back