Scummvm On Pandora?

EvanB

Still Fresh
Will there be ScummVM on Pandora and if so will it have the same compatibility as the PSP version. This is one of the reasons I will be getting a Panadora.

I think there will be one. And then with the QWERTY keyboard of the Pandora will not know it needed to emulate the keyboard as is the case with the PSP version. From any good to sum! :)

Yes I think ScummVM will be simply perfect on the Pandora. Hours of Monkey Island goodness :D

Pickle said:
Actually its already been running on the pandora hw for a while. :D
Quite right that man ;).

I have had a basic version up and running on the OMAP3 for some time and there will be a Pandora optemised official version (rather then just a simple ARM cross compile) in time for release (I hope, depends on my own free time).

Last edited by a moderator:
DJWillis said:
Pickle said:
Actually its already been running on the pandora hw for a while. :D
Quite right that man ;) .

I have had a basic version up and running on the OMAP3 for some time and there will be a Pandora optemised official version (rather then just a simple ARM cross compile) in time for release (I hope, depends on my own free time).

You have free time? :unsure:

Pickle said:
You have free time? :unsure:
No, not really, all these so called hobby commitments get in the way ;).

Add to that the fact that I have just bought myself an old Land Rover that needs work and I think that's all my free time for 2008-2009 gone :D.

JakeK said:
I just hope FreeSCI gets chucked into to ScummVM in time (hopefully not too long ;))
im with you brah

im waiting for the day when i can play Kings Quest 6, and Robin Hood Conquests of the Longbow, on a portable system.

Back