screen problem

More detail please, flickering could mean turning on and off, colours pulsating, parts of the screen turning off and on etc.

yeah, if you expect us to help you please provide us with some more info on your screen problem, but it is probably just your batteries cause I had the same problem before too.

OK
so here is all I know about my screen...
It seems to be some flash inside...(like a stroboscope) but not big flash more like an old screen with a bad refresh rate
Im using NiMH batery but the flickert is here even with loaded batery.
but if I put the GP on a DC adapter the flickert are gone...
it look strange.
Could the sun make something to the LCD? because yesterday with full batery it was flickering (it was sunny)

thanks to all of you.

tyr with some new duracell-if its ok then yer rechargables aing got enough power The fact it works on mains adapter suggests you batterys are at fault as what you describe is exactly what happens when yer batterys are low.

you can also check if the metallic contactor inside the battery compartement are not twisted or splshed ( what a good english :rolleyes: )

washo posted on Oct 13 2003 at 04:57 PM said:
Could the sun make something to the LCD? because yesterday with full batery it was flickering (it was sunny)
If you are playing in DIRECT sunlight, it flickers a bit. Especially full colors (like full green, full red).
Green flickers most.
That's normal.

It should disappear when yoo go into a darker place.

Last edited:
Back