School Desktop Wallpaper

loz_the_guru

i cant think of a good custom member title. Sugges
Website
Visit site
Ok, i get to design my schools student wallpaper for comic relief. This was my favourite:

students.jpg

But the bastards wouldnt let em have it, so I need a joke thats more sublte, possibly covered up by something else. As in other stuff around it to distract attention. BTW, is the image there? If not, heres the link:

http://www.ukdragon.com/b3ta/students.jpg

Yay more political incorrectness!!!
Political correctness sucks.
Anyhoo, what was I meant to be talking about? oh yes,
To view the picture, copy and paste the link into your browser.

Goity posted on Mar 9 2005 at 10:43 PM said:
Yay more political incorrectness!!!
Political correctness sucks.
Anyhoo, what was I meant to be talking about? oh yes,
To view the picture, copy and paste the link into your browser.
Or if you're using FF just right click>view image.

Last edited by a moderator:
It won't work for me either, but how about a picture of an African war lord holding your money and laughing in your gullible face? He could even be wearing a red nose just to rub it in.

Of course by 'your' I don't mean the fine users of this board. I do love the way we wholesale export all our compassion and money to other countries while turning a total blind eye to the UK's own problems.

Actually I can't be arsed, i'm off to make some bacon sandwiches, who wants one?

-Craig

www.gbax.com

craigix posted on Mar 11 2005 at 02:43 AM said:
It won't work for me either, but how about a picture of an African war lord holding your money and laughing in your gullible face? He could even be wearing a red nose just to rub it in.

Of course by 'your' I don't mean the fine users of this board. I do love the way we wholesale export all our compassion and money to other countries while turning a total blind eye to the UK's own problems.

Actually I can't be arsed, i'm off to make some bacon sandwiches, who wants one?

-Craig

www.gbax.com

*Shouts back to the kitchen* Dont forget the extra ketchup on mine!

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you got access to teacher photos? You could put their heads on some other amusing picture and add a red nose for good measure if needed.

HP on my butty please craig.

Back