Scan.co.uk Help

saintdragon

Website
Visit site
well iv just put all the suff i need for a computer...

im just signing up with scan.co.uk... and it wont show the adress i live in:

and all the details are wright :angry: what to do? it shows only my old adress, and it wont re-direct it to my house, so any suggestions? i find it really stupid that they dont just let you type it in...

Have a look at the scan support forum over at hexus.net. Scan regularly read that forum, and there may be other people with the same problem who have solved it someway.

They don't let you type it in to reduce typing and spelling errors. Saves a lot of bounced mail from wrong addresses.

thanks allot!

well iv signed up now, waiting for replys...

In the mean time i would like to ask which card is better if they were the same price?(which they are):

Leadtek WinFast GeForce 6800 256MB DDR TV-Out/DVI (PCI-Express) - Retail (GX-048-LT)

or a

XFX GeForce PCX6600 GT 256MB DDR3 TV-Out/Dual DVI (PCI-Express) - Retail (PVT43GUDF7) (GX-045-XF)

so you reomend that then, gd gd thanks for the reply, il see what i can do now... may move to OC even though people have had troubles with them, my brother hasnt and recomends them, so i may try it if all goes wrong today...

Can you not get someone to help you through the ordering steps (your brother maybe) ?, As you seen to be having quite a few problems going through the ordering process by yourself ?.

Just a thought.

Trooper

thanks all, iv done it by myself, well with the help of the peeps at hexus, thanks again squidge!

its all fine now, i never usually have problems with this crap apart from when i signed up with paypal, took me like an hour to do it properly LoL. so im just gonna order in a min...

Back