Save The Hd-dvd Format! (support Is Stronger Than Ever)

LHC said:
daclassicgamingmaster said:
Great idea to keep buying HD DVDs to "support" the dead format. Huge waste of money.
Believe it or not, the HD-DVDs will not self destruct when support for them is dropped.

I don't mean that, I mean that buying them isn't going to increase sales much at all ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Now i've thought about this the attraction of picking up a cheap hd player and super cheap hd films is pretty good, think they will end up being like 99p?

OMFG, how f****d in the head do you have to be to say BLURAY has won its over, the format war is not over, even if it doesnt look good for HD DVD, it still aint over yet, and just say for some f****d up reason BLURAY does win and when all studios give support well then they win so since studios are still backing HD DVD, get a clue you worthless peice of S**t-Ray lovers, how stupid do you sound,,,

hey check out this news.....just in

Wii out sells XBOX360 and PS3, Wii wins the formats over, no more games coming to XBOX360 and PS3, how pathetic does that sound......

its typical SONY fan boys to talk about s**t that makes no sense, go back to school losers and learn what the meaning won is......

this may interest BETA-RAY fans:

A new company named BLUFOCUS, are now going to be the quality control men for the BLURAY movie releases to make sure they work on all machines flawlessly...

HAHAHAHAHAHA since most dont work i think this will be funny to see how many movies dont make it through lol, hope they have a very large rubbish bin......

SONY are probably running around their office right now screaming "WHAT DO WE DO, ALL OUR MOVIES NEED DIFFERENT FIRMWARES AND PLAYERS"...........

http://www.blu-ray.com/news/?id=862

wow i hope studios dont do another fake PiP jobby like Warner Brothers Terminator 3 incident and burn it into the film and wont read ( keep note BLUFOCUS you will probably find a few more of these as PiP is not yet perfected, man thats just down right funny and over a year later and still not 100% )...... hmmm HD DVD doesnt seem to have that problem, but wait wait a second when did HD DVD fixed their PiP was it 6 months ago or 2 oh no wait a minute it worked from day one thats right i forgot.........

SONY is getting outside help HAHAHAHA

votes #22,544

Read your post back to yourself acpgames - you're getting this passionate and sweaty-sounding over a movie format. For your own sake, please get a fucking life.

acpgames said:
Words go here.
emotion_167.gif

Could this be the tipping point. :p

Note: I don't care which one wins i'm perfectly happy with ordinary DVDs atm.

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks ACPGames you really made my day

somehow this thread is funny in a weird way.
how can anybody care about a movie format?

if people get emotional over palm vs. WinMobile a few years back I somehow understood this, because if you use such a device day in day out it has to fit your style of work, etc. But movie format? Get a multiformat player and be done with it.

You seem awfully defensive for someone who claims that BluRay hasn't "won" yet.

I would suggest that you keep flying through the internet in order to find more places you can sign up and cry about your lousy format.

:lol: gotta love people like this for one thing you are wrong i would give it about a year until its "offical" and the stats that Lurkio posted practically prove that people want bluray and it holds neary twice as much

secondly why do care? its a format for christ sake have you bought like the hd dvd market or something

thirdly wtf is a petition going to do :lol:

oh well have fun making an arse out of your self :)

Allow me just a simple question that's based on the topic title.

Why the hell would HD-DVD need saving if support is stronger than ever?

I went to my local music and dvd entertainment shop the other day. It has one whole row for the 'next generation' dvd's. About 15 columns for blu ray and 1 column for HD DVD. I wonder which one will win. With Paramounts deal with HD DVD finishing next year there will be no companies left to back HD DVD.

I have the HD player on my 360 and the PS3. I only own Blu Ray discs though because I can see how this battle will end.

Back