Save Files For Picodrive

OpenTortoise

Still Fresh
I recently began playing Landstalker on my Caanoo, because I thought the analogue stick would make it easy to play. I was kind of wrong, and although I am used to the controls, I am still not very accurate.

Yesterday I received my Sega Genesis controller to USB, and it is fantastic. Not lag, controls map out natively.

What I want to know is, is it possible to use a save file from Picodrive on Kega Fusion. I like the idea of playing the game on the go, coming home, and continuing it on my computer, or TV if hooked up.

Maybe their is a way to convert the file to make it compatible?

Naw. I play on a Mac, and I would rather use more recent emulators. I suppose my solution is to play games I feel confortable playing on the Caanoo, on the Caanoo!

Games that inly feel comfortable using the Megadrive controller, I play on my computer, or on the Genesis if I own the game.

However, if there is a solution, I would like to know, though I am not as eager anymore.

I don't remember if Landstalker has ingame saves (since it's a long RPG it probably has), those produce .srm files that should be compatible with Gens/Fusion.

Back