S*** Where Is My Jxd V3 You Crook

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF!? This RedBaron guy is a FUCKING joke!!! Accusing me of this BS!!! :angry:

I mean, this is all coming from a guy who emails me saying that he purchased a PSP from eBay and after a week, complains that it hasn't arrived and never will...
Then he says to me, "My PSP hasn't arrived, I got ripped off!"
He is way too fucking retarded and super impatient, ffs!!!...because you know what? Days after this, he emails me with, "Hey my PSP arrived!"...and I was like, WTF!

Anyway, if an Admin checks my PMs and RedBaron's PMs, they'll notice that...

1. I never said when I will send it or whether I have had time to send it right away, yet.

2. I never once agreed to send it via Express Post.

By the way, I'm very reliable, because many months ago I chucked/contributed money into EvilDragon's PayPal account to donate towards the Pandora Angst comp winnings monies.

Also...please read...

regarding pal gn member: 'SONY'

HUDE PRE-CHRISTMAS GIVE-AWAY

SONY said:
WTF!? This RedBaron guy is a FUCKING joke!!! Accusing me of this BS!!!
mad.gif

I mean, this is all coming from a guy who emails me saying that he purchased a PSP from eBay and after a week, complains that it hasn't arrived and never will...
Then he says to me, "My PSP hasn't arrived, I got ripped off!"
He is way too fucking retarded and super impatient, ffs!!!...because you know what? Days after this, he emails me with, "Hey my PSP arrived!"...and I was like, WTF!

1. I never said when I will send it or whether I have had time to send it right away, yet.

2. I never once agreed to send it via Express Post.

By the way, I'm very reliable, because many months ago I chucked/contributed money into EvilDragon's PayPal account to donate towards the Pandora Angst comp winnings monies.

Also...please read...

regarding pal gn member: 'SONY'

HUDE PRE-CHRISTMAS GIVE-AWAY

What a lot of bull shit, its been a week and no JDX and it was you who asked for express post, so where is it or just send back the DSTWO

Last edited by a moderator:
R.B said:
What a lot of bull shit, its been a week and no JDX and it was you who asked for express post, so where is it or just send back the DSTWO

Lol, you do realize that the Admin can check your Sent/Received PMs and realise you're talking shit.

EDIT: And, by the way, YES! I did ask you whether or not you could please send it via Express Post, but NOT ONCE did I say that I would also do so.

SONY said:
Lol, you do realize that the Admin can check your Sent/Received PMs and realise you're talking shit.

Oh please check but you still have no answered my question where is it are you going to send the JDX or are you going to send back the DSTWO FLASF CARD

SONY said:
Lol, sod off and please be patient...Oh! That's right I forgot I was talking to the RedBaron...The most indecisive and impatient troll in the world!!!

So the answer is I am not going to get anything, you bustard you are some piece of shit

LMFAO, you impatient troll! You like to jump the gun, don't you!!!

Answer these questions...In this stupid thread, did I say...

- I'm not going to send it.

- I haven't sent it yet.

- You're not getting anything.

???

SONY said:
Ripping you off? WTF?

Lol, you are seriously right up there in the "Most retarded internet trolls ever" list.

Now everybody can see you are a rip of artist

R.B said:
SONY said:
Ripping you off? WTF?

Lol, you are seriously right up there in the "Most retarded internet trolls ever" list.

Lol, the only thing they'll see is...

1. You're retarded.

2. You're retarded for breaking forum rules by posting someones work place address or home address.

3. You're an impatient troll.

4. You're an indecisive troll.

5. You'll sell something (hardware) very soon.

SONY said:
R.B said:
SONY said:
Ripping you off? WTF?

Lol, the only thing they'll see is...

1. You're retarded.

2. You're retarded for breaking forum rules by posting someones work place address or home address.

3. You're an impatient troll.

4. You're an indecisive troll.

5. You'll sell something (hardware) very soon.

The only think they will see is that I sent you The DSTWO by express post last Monday as you requested and you would have received it on that Tuesday and its now been a week and you have not sent me anything

[quote name='SONY' date='27 September 2010 - 07:49 PM' timestamp='1285580975' post='919275']
Where the fuck did you get that (the fact that I still haven't sent you it) from?
[/quote]

If you have sent it when did you send it

SONY said:

Not without manually querying the database.

This topic has got out of hand and the issue seems to be resolved (SONY has now sent his item) so I'm locking it.

If you two want to continue flaming each other do it via PM or email.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back