Roms.

NickLoTurco said:
I really need some Roms, can somebody help me find a big illegal website FULL of ROMS?

I need them.

PS Are there any rules as to what not to do on these forums?
Rules for GP32Xtreme Boards

It`s also linked at the top of every page on these forums.

Asking for roms is one of them.

"- no illegal/improper content such as warez, links to warez, FTP sites with illegal content, etc. also asking for warez is asking for troubles."

Btw: Just found one of your previous posts.

NickLoTurco said:
I wasn't asking for the roms!! I got them for my Amiga from a special source!!! I won't talk about it anymore!

Oh by the way, my version of easyadf I purchased from Amiga Kit is the most up to date one. It's being updated all the time. The one I have can read zip files without having to convert them to adf's, it's very clever and saves alot of time. You just go to whdownload.com, save the zips to your SD card, slap it into the Amiga, then transfer the files over to a specified folder and they work straight off, I love it!
Be careful next time.

Trooper

Last edited by a moderator:
Was just having a bit of fun! When I asked for roms the first time I had no idea that it was illegal, just makes me laugh how passionate some people get on here about it (respect for that though!). Just thought I'd toy with some people's emotions he he.

well i thought it was funny. then again, i was suspended from the boards (without explanation or notice) cause i completely forgot about the no-rom-talk rule. it was a strange thing to forget, but stranger things have happened.

Back