Roms

johnno15

GP Guru Wannabe
Hi does anyone know where to get roms for the atari st and the Sega SG1000/SC3000 i cant find any anywhere :angry: any help would be great cheers :D

Try google.

Also, Read previous posts in the castaway forum and in the help and other stuff forum, People have posted various links and such like, please make use of them <_< .

Cmon don`t be lazy, Things like this are just not that difficult to find anymore <_< .

All I'll say is SC3000 and SG1000 images are usually dumped together with SMS ROMs. This is because SMS emulators mostly support all 3 machines nowadays...

That is all :)

you use the exact same roms on the GP32 as you would on say the PC. It`s just that certain emulators only support certain formats, Such as spectrum .TAP .SNA files etc.

Trooper

nope, All roms you download don't have to be ported. You can use whatever the file ext. is called for. .GG for gamegear, SMS for sega...etc.

so far no GBA emulation.....YET....someone is developing it though.
One thing you learn about this console is patience. Having patience and good things will come.....at least we all hope they do! hehehe

oh yeah one more thing....The person porting the GBA emulator have it going about 5-10 fps (I think). We are close to getting a Sega Genesis emu though... I am counting my blessings.

There is an entire website, www.gp32emu.com, dedicate to all the emulators available on the GP32.

If you don't have patience, then start programming.

Ah, I love reading demanding posts by people who ran out and bought a GP32 without actually researching it or finding out what is/isn't available.

Do the reading/searching on your own, the info is available all over the place on this and the linked website. It'll give you something to do while you wait for your GP32 to arrive.

This guy has been posting for a while, and yet he hasn't read -ANYTHING- about fNes ? Or saw gp32x's download section, packed with emulators??

Back