Roms Won't Show On Alexkidd2X

jjoepr

Still Fresh
I downloaded the sega master system emulator Alexkidd2x from openhandhelds and I put some rom files i have had on my computer for the longest time. I played them on my dreamcast and PSP and now I have a wiz and when I put them in my card to play 3/4 of the games will not show. Has anyone else had this problem of roms not showing on the alexkidd2x? and is there a solution or fix for this? I did do a search before starting this thread. Thank you in advance for your help.

What folder did you put the roms in? Are they zipped or rared or extracted? How old are the roms/are they the right supported format? Need more information to answer your question :) Also, did you read the readme?

They are unzipped unrared I ran them through several rom checkers to be sure. They checked out fine except for 11 bad rom dumps I deleted. they are SMS and GG files respectively. do they need to be in other type format? because the ones that show are all sms files. they are in the roms folder unless they need to be in another folder.

Tried zipping up kenseiden.sms. Doesn't show on the game select screen :(. Does kenseiden work on this emulator?

From what I can remember, you have to select "rescan" or something like that, and it will search for other roms. You have to do that every time you add new ones. That's what I remember, but I can't check right now.

Back