Rlyeh Interview And Pirotic Interview By Enslaved

Purely out of interest, what was the "follow-up" ship to the 68k if there was one? It seems to have been so widely used, I find it hard to believe the chip archetcture died completely when x86 became the way to go...
There was the 68010 (Amiga 600 and some Arcade games) 68020 (Amiga 1200)
and the 68030, 68040 and 68060 CPUs. The latter were used in the Atari Falcon, Amiga 3000s and A4000s, Amiga 1200 accelerators (i own an example of each) and Apple Macintoshs - even when they used PowerPC.

Last edited by a moderator:
I cannot believe Pirotic is still pretending his cps2 emu is real. Especially after all his simple programming questions in the dev section, asking how to open a file ffs.

Then calling me a retard in his interview, real classy there dickhead.
Remember when everyone thought the Pirotic's Gigas Engine and lemmings was fake?

Give him a chance. (Although it wasn't a good idea in calling you a retard Craigix)

Yeah, I wasn' t too sure about that....

Thanks to all of ya for the support and Kojote nice interviews ;)

There's also the X68000 (console).

But considering he's such a fan of the Spectrum, maybe the mystery machine is a Sinclair QL! :D

Was the Sam Coupe 68K based?
The Sam Coupe had an 8bit z80b based processor, An improved version of the one in the ZX Spectrum which was a z80a.

There was the 68010 (Amiga 600 and some Arcade games)
The 68010 was not in the A600 it had a 68000, The 68010 was an intermitant although minimal upgrade (and not 100% compatable to the 68000) for the original A500.

Trooper

my CPS emu never got past checking the ROM on 99% of games, i'll be the first to admit that.. but no point flaming me over it, as i will get it working eventually... hopefully, its currently being pretty much recoded from scratch.. hopefully i learnt enough the first time to know what NOT to do this time.

*goes back to reading 'CPS Emulators for Dummies'*

:)

and craig, it wasn't directed at you - just the lamers who found my e-mail on my homepage and kept nagging on at me for a "beta", so no offence intended.

Back