Ribena Ahhh And Ohhhh

Mark

Boris Johnson: Cuddly Conservative
Website
www.gp-magazine.org.uk
I was at college, and both me and my girlfriend were suffering from sore throats. Moving away from my usual 5 or 6 cans of coke a day, I decided to have a Ribeana....only thing was, the label said "ahhh" in huge letters on it. I thought it was just a label change...a slightly odd one at that.

I started to drink it, and drank quite a bit. Then my throat started to hurt, and felt like I had just ate a curry. I gave my girlfreind a drink to make sure I wasn't going mad, and she felt it too. I looked at the label and what did it say?

Ribeana with Chilli and Ginger Extracts

I still can't believe it....how the hell did they come up with that idea? I then promptly walked back to get a "ohhh" which has menthol or sumthing in it, which makes it taste colder.

Utter Maddness.

dude mark you are my man i love you (not in that way though). that avatar like a year or two ago i had that for my desktop picture on my old comp and then i had to make a website in one of my gay A$$ classes and i used that. YOU ARE THE MAN :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol:

futuredestroyer posted on Mar 14 2004 at 06:27 AM said:
dude mark you are my man i love you (not in that way though). that avatar like a year or two ago i had that for my desktop picture on my old comp and then i had to make a website in one of my gay A$$ classes and i used that. YOU ARE THE MAN :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol:
Lol ta. It's a fantastic pic:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Go to Malta. In Malta you can get a lemonade-like brew from hell that is called Krest. Take a little sip and you will never complain about your drink again.

BTW, I like Chili. I baked a chili cake once. With Tabasco.

Mosch posted on Mar 14 2004 at 04:56 AM said:
Go to Malta. In Malta you can get a lemonade-like brew from hell that is called Krest. Take a little sip and you will never complain about your drink again.

BTW, I like Chili. I baked a chili cake once. With Tabasco.

mmmmm yummers :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D :D :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back