Reset :'(

kknd_cf

La vieille dame et les pigeons
Website
Visit site
ok you may have read my posts about that gpdoom resets my gp32. That's greatly annoyed me but I grew to accept that I was missing one of the greatest things for the gp32. <_<
I was happily playing another one of the coolest apps last night, gpscummvm. I was happily playing dott, everything running fine. I got to the video when they're all teleporting and it reset. I was so annoyed. I can't live with this! :(
And btw it wasn't lack of batteries cos I watched a whole episode of family guy afterwards. And played on little john for ages.
wtf now even gigadrive is fucking up on me, and it never had before. :(
ffs my gp32 is being a bitch.

What are you overclocking to?

Have you used a Power adapter lots? it maybe that the poles in the adaptor are saying to cut battery power cause there loose, just a thought. I'd suggest using a power supply and seeing if the same thing happens and if it does contact the place you got it from and see if they can help you

it may be because corrupted data on the smc, the games, etc. try to load themselves/data from the smc, dont see that its corrupt and you get a bufferoverflow or whatsoever, an error and gp32 just reboots

- try overwriting the corrupted programs/wads/scummvm-games, that should fix the prob ;)

it may be because of the firmware, try mfw2, it has a builtin debug-monitor, that thing should popup with an error instead of rebooting the gp32

it may be because whatsoever else, in that case give your gp32 back (guarantee, or how it may be written in english) and get a new one ^^

misterious errors :ph34r:

error: fixed some things :p

kknd_cf : Did you flash your bios?!

It's maybe because you have flashed with a "BAD" bios that it resets.

One good advice : Believe me take the Aquafish multifirmware v4.8a or v4.8b, with this one you'll normally not have crashes, resets in GP Doom any longer

It's really the best firmware and more stable one. ;)

Aquafish site :
http://www.egloo.fr.st

Or direct link for Aqua multifirmware 4.8 (right click and "save target under..."):
http://membres.lycos.fr/illusionstudio/aquafish/fw48b.zip

Back