Removing Wiz Metal Sticker

Pobega

Still Fresh
I bought the gold checkered metal sticker for my Wiz (http://www.gamersection.ca/product_info.php?products_id=980) to avoid fingerprinting on the Wiz body (it just annoys me to see fingerprints), and the sticker turned out to be even more annoying than the fingerprints. Anyone have any clue how to remove one of these things? Brute force doesn't seem to be working.

Maybe a Q-Tip and some alcohol or Goo-Gone would work. Just be careful to not use too much, just dampen not dripping. I have the siver dragon sticker on there now but it looks so cool I might just leave it on especially if they all give the same problem you're having.

forces/before said:
Orion4874 said:
Maybe some alcohol would work.
<joke>
Yes, drink some booze, it will work!
</joke>
Isn't it written on the box in what it came?
From what I remember no, but I threw it out.

Last edited by a moderator:
forces/before said:
Isn't it written on the box in what it came?
Well, what is written on the box doesn't really help:

"If the sticker is not properly attached, remove it with an appropriate tool for removing."
Warning:
"1. Just a warning, the tool might be sharp enough to cut you so please be careful!"
"2. The metal sticker it is not a constancy product so the use may use however it wants to be used."
"3. If a part of the metal sticker got removed please remove the metal sticker totally"
"4. If the user rips the metal sticker apart, then or company will not be responsible for it."

At least, after several wheat beers and a bottle of red wine part of it sounds like some high grade philosophy...

rds

kasi

Last edited by a moderator:
Back