Remind you of anything..?

Heck, even the music is similar to Turrican :)

Nice one.

Now, where is the Pandora version? :D

when it gets released for neo-geo we could play the rom hopefully, as long as someone has the tools to collect the rom, is there a neo-geo adaptor for the retrode?

If Turrican would have been made by Nintendo, they would sue these People I'm sure. :D

Well, the Game looks nice, but the huge Bezel around the game image of the Dreamcast version really looks annoying. Is this only in the Video or also on the real Screen?

This is friggin awesome btw. I just had a chance to play it properly in the last 2 days. It has that sometimes elusive game magic.Its very compulsive. a tad easy but it will get harder and its nice to be able to actually see and hear all the levels for a change. If you have a dreamcast this is well worth getting.Nuff said.

The game is for sale, from 40EUR to 500EUR depending on the version. Think many pandora owners will shell out for that? Doubt it.

^^^500 is for the mvs neo geo cart version or something. apparently still expensive to manufacture chips etc.

Now that I would pay 500 usd$ for *

* provided I had 500 to blow on a game , a neo geo to play it on , and it came with the source code . I can't code but plan to learn . I'd also want free download too , for all other available platforms .

Back