[release] Homebrew Comando Suicida 2

E

Eskema

Greetings, here its my new game, its basically a shooter for those bored moments, so your mission is quite simple, kill all the enemies and wait for your reinforcements to complete the missions

A few screenshots

screen1

screen2

screen3

And of course the download link
ComandoSuicida2_GP2X

Nice :) I like the way the graphics look. But could you also upload the game to the gp2x archives: http://www.gp2x.de/cgi-bin/cfiles.cgi

So I will find it again next time :) Megaupload has so much advertising and flash crap on their site that it is a fight to download the game.

And if you could add volume control it would be really nice. The sound is too loud when i'm in class ;)

Thanks

The green and blue soldiers from "cannon fodder" marching together against ultimate enemy... sweet :)

thanks for the new homebrew. pretty cool. I have to admit though I was kind of disappointed when I played cause I thought you'd have a character you control onscreen instead of a crosshair. still good though

fishybawb said:
Gruntfuggly said:
Hmmm - is there an OSX equivalent?
I think UnRarX can handle 7zip files.

I use EZ 7z. There's also p7zip. Both are just 7za built for OS X, but EZ 7z has a GUI frontend. There are links to both at 7-zip.org, EZ 7z is at macupdate.

I think UnRarX is rar only.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back