Release Dlwd Magazine?

Should I release DLWD magazine #2

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Fire_Blade

Look the magazine is done but I haven't recieved the cover from Macross (this is what happens when you don't make your own covers) From now on I will make my own covers, the problem is this is going to be a nice cover (i saw the sketches)
Should i make a new cover and release it or wait untill macross is finished?
when the poll hit's 15 on yes or on no I will make my decision so if you want it fast start voting.

There's no point rushing it, you'll be dissapointed at the final result. I'm sure you'll be more pleased to have a better magazine in the end and I'm sure everyone doesn't mind waiting. :)

News: yezabel (macross girlfriend) told me that she will send the cover tonight or tomorrow morning so i will wait

My vote made it a 15 for no :D

We should wait for the cover, dlwd has to be known for its quality.

Update: I just finished the magazine up (except for the cover) and i can say that the magazine will be 31 pages. And I can stress enought that you can always send me an email with your opiniion about the magazine and I will add them in the third issue (wich is planned to be made and released in July)
email: F1re.Bl4de[at]Gmail[dot]com

Personally while the cover would be cool it is purely cosmetic as I care about the content of the Magazine and not the artwork. I am not saying that artwork isn't cool but the content is more important. Knowledge is power. However it is your Mag so do as you wish..

Why judge a book by its cover? It's the magazine I'd want to read. not the pretty cover.

What do all proffesionals have in common? Good presentation. In this case the cover IS the presentation, so wait till you can get it.

I got the cover and let me tell you it looks awesome, I will work on it a little (need to finish a review) and i'm going to release it today, probly around 14.00-14.30 (GMT+1)

Back