GP32 Reg Problem

iamellow

Still Fresh
Ive got my new gamepark and ive tried to register a 100 times i got it from gbax and when i go to use the registration program it say invalid id..now heres the deal i have two #'s and both dont work one on my box is different then the one inside my battery holder.....what can i do i need the launcher program..
help greatly needed!!!!! :(

If your username is larger than 12 characters its cut down to 12 characters.

So if the name you created an account with was, say:
BillyBobJoeIsMe
it was _actually_ created as
BillyBobJoeI
(notice the lack of the sMe letters as the name was trimmed.

thanks that did help but iv ran into another it registered but the page to login to gamepark will not go to downloads screen is it a problem with the website or am i doing something wrong.... :)

I had problems registering- when I clicked on 'download' or entered my user name, I was taken back to Gamepark's homepage. Spent ages trying to figure it out. Eventually I found that when I changed the privacy level of Internet Explorer to low was then able to get into the download section and complete my registration.

In Internet Explorer > Tools> Internet Options> Privacy.

Gamepark need to make registration a little easier. Well, unlike the gameboy owners, we've got to work hard for our gaming priviledges :lol:

There was another article somewhere about two different ways to register. If you're still having problems PM me and I'll look out the registration article (invloved using a GP32 program and mIRC).

Hope you're up and running.

cheers, john

Back