Rechargable Batteries From Play.com

I have those batteries, I've had no problems with them. I have one set in the charger and one on my GP2X :)

EDIT:
As for how long they'd last... roughly 5 hours.
I'm guessing really, as I only use my GP2X on batteries for short bursts while I'm at uni. As soon as I get home, I plug it to the AC adaptor :).

Well they claim to ship without a shipping fee but that's probably only if you order them in the UK... I would check if they are available in stores in the netherlands first... will do that for Germany aswell :D

I have a set of these uniross batteries and find them to be terrible, I'm lucky if I can get about an hour and a half out of them. :eek:

I’ve got those batteries there awesome, I get roughly 4-5 hours play from them and I session gngeo2x at 266 so I highly recommend them. :)

Prefab posted on Mar 4 2006 at 01:32 PM said:
I have a set of these uniross batteries and find them to be terrible, I'm lucky if I can get about an hour and a half out of them. :eek:
how long do they take you to charge up?

Last edited by a moderator:
Jester posted on Mar 4 2006 at 01:53 PM said:
I’ve got those batteries there awesome, I get roughly 4-5 hours play from them and I session gngeo2x at 266 so I highly recommend them. :)

I have many rechargable Uniross batteries and I am completely satisfied with them. Unfortunately I don't have particularly that model but I find them nice.

moz posted on Mar 4 2006 at 01:57 PM said:
Jester posted on Mar 4 2006 at 01:53 PM said:

I got them in a pack that came with a 90 minute sprint charger, you can set the charger to a slow charge aswell though so occasionly i set it to that to make sure there nice and full.

aapje89 posted on Mar 4 2006 at 01:17 PM said:
how much would it be to get those to holland?

its free worldwide shipping, great service. i live in ireland and use play for loads of my shopping needs.

Prefab posted on Mar 4 2006 at 01:32 PM said:

It could be your charger. I have these batteries and the charger that comes with them has stopped charging the batteries.

Purist posted on Mar 4 2006 at 12:57 PM said:
dang! 2900 mah batteries? They say nimh on them too. I need to really buy those.

Dammit, you made me look too :angry:

Ultra High Capacity 2500mAh Nickel Metal-Hydride (Ni-MH) rechargeable batteries

;)

TelcoLou posted on Mar 4 2006 at 06:43 PM said:
Purist posted on Mar 4 2006 at 12:57 PM said:
dang! 2900 mah batteries? They say nimh on them too. I need to really buy those.

Dammit, you made me look too :angry:

Ultra High Capacity 2500mAh Nickel Metal-Hydride (Ni-MH) rechargeable batteries

;)
I think he means these.

Back