Rebirth For Sale!!

ednevell111

Still Fresh
I have a rebirth edition for sale, know this is my fist post. Its been sitting collecting dust since I went back to work.

Includes 2 32gb sdhc cards, charger and pandora! only 3 months old.

If interested let me know!

Asking $300 USD.

I am in the US/UTAH.

Up on ebay!

http://cgi.ebay.com/...em=170873449288

thanks for looking!

bionic phn 250.jpg

2012-07-08_15-01-41_735.jpg

2012-07-08_15-01-47_849.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What is true is that you currently have one in your hands. Still not flashed, but one ;^).

I have a rebirth edition for sale, know this is my fist post. Its been sitting collecting dust since I went back to work.

Asking $300 USD.

I am in the US/UTAH.

Up on ebay!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170873449288

thanks for looking!

Mate, can you take some more pics and include your OpenPandora forum username, as well as your eBay username with it?...because the current username you're using now on these boards (ednevell111) is not very credible.

Last edited by a moderator:

Asking $300 USD.

I am in the US/UTAH.

Up on ebay!

http://cgi.ebay.com/...em=170873449288

thanks for looking!

Mate, can you take some more pics and include your OpenPandora forum username, as well as your eBay username with it?...because the current username you're using now on these boards (ednevell111) is not very credible.

ok

^

Skrill, yuck

Been using moneybookers since I left paypal in 2007. They work pretty well havn't had a single issue with them yet. Unlike paypal, freezing funds, rediculous funds transfer times and inflated fees.

Thanks but no thanks.

Yea skrill sounds yucky like a 5 day old shell fish dinner, LOL

So yeah I guess I will have to relist this add as someone decided to not read the ad. One more try guys.

If anybody wants to make an offer and can pay with credit card to me through my skrill(moneybookers) let me know.

Thanks

^

Skrill, yuck

Been using moneybookers since I left paypal in 2007. They work pretty well havn't had a single issue with them yet. Unlike paypal, freezing funds, rediculous funds transfer times and inflated fees.

Thanks but no thanks.

Yea skrill sounds yucky like a 5 day old shell fish dinner, LOL
I was considering a Skrill account myself, but they want 10% of my sales for the first 180 days. My only problem with PayPal is their ethics, I've never had funds frozen or waited longer than 3 days for funds to transfer to my account, sometimes a Friday transaction is in by Monday.

I know people receiving lots of funds via PayPal have run into issues, but I'm just a small shell fish dinner.

Back