Really Nice Accelerimeter Game

idarwin

Still Fresh
Hey guys; a friend of mine the other day showed me a game that he downloaded for his ipod touch and I think it's brilliant. I know there are many technical differences between the Caanoo and the Ipod Touch... buy I thought maybe u geniouses could come with something nice.

The game is simple... it's just the table with a ball that you have to get into a specific point. You use the accelerimeter in order to move the ball through the table. A nice addition it's that when you move the Ipod, the walls look 3d... they change the perspective of the walls.

Best.

E

how about giving us the name of the game or the link to the appstore to make guessing a little easier? :)

It are those maze games like the wooden real life equivalent. The accellerometer just modifies the height of the table in one or two of the four borders making the marble roll in a certain direction, you have to avoid gaps where the ball can fall into. There is no equivalent to port it to caanoo as far as i know you'll probably have to create a new game from scratch. Here you'll find some images of the real life variant. we all probably played it once in our lifetime. Android iphone etc has many of those games i think it's this game that he ment.

:D Hi guys... Sorry, the name of the game is Labyrinth 2 HD

This is it:

http://www.pocket-lint.com/news/32555/ipad-apps-casual-gamer-games

scrool down to it.

:D

Best

E

Back