Really angry today!

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Needed to get that out of my system with all the new jacks coming here posting falsehoods and skewed opinions. I just wish they would take the time to search or read through something before commenting.... Anybody can just feel free to vent and post crap here by the way... Gruso no offense taken if this thread is eventually locked...

Dont Panic!!

Whould you please explaine, which post you mean?

This Post about "i have my Pandora allready"?

This Posts about "when will i get my Pandora im Number 334234"?

Tell us your Story, whe allready understand you well B)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2nd batch preorder!

I'm had those days, just step back, everything seems much worse when you're having a bad day. I haven't seen any threads that really annoy me lately, which ones are you talking about?

I'm had those days, just step back, everything seems much worse when you're having a bad day. I haven't seen any threads that really annoy me lately, which ones are you talking about?
i also havent seen blue protoman create any new threads lately so im stumbled by this thread as well

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im not angry................ just constipated. :-/

Ssshhhhh.....the box maybe open but you need not chuck the baby out with the unclear instant pandora delivery time dishwater, for soap!

6peasonearth.jpg

^ Wow that is such a cute baby! Seriously, not just because you're supposed to say babies are cute. She's the first Pandora super model! Congrats! :)

Sorry, guys had a nap... feel better now... just having an all around bad day with running my business, woke up angry really, but then I got on the boards saw some of the same old discussions being re-hashed in the Pandora news section and lost my cool a bit. Feel free to continue using this thread though...

I was pissed of when Jaquline forgot to send the invoice for my 7 days pandora to the debs,

but it went away after 5 min.

Came to my sences when thinking about how much the OP crew are handling at the moment.

And yeah, think my IT-test went down stairs too...

I've been waiting almost four weeks to find out my score on the Auditing section of the CPA exam. It's super stressful because it is the last of four sections. GAAHH! I've also been waiting about a year for my Pandora. meh...

Back