Random Questions

Zenbot

Still Fresh
OK, so I got my Pandora -- woohoo! -- and after a lot of fiddling I've come across some things to which I need answers. If anyone's able to help, I'd really appreciate it.

- Missing PNDs: Certain apps won't show up anywhere, menu or desktop. Particularly Pocketsnes and a couple others. My SD card is set up correctly and most things run fine. Any ideas?

- GPSP: I don't know where to put the BIOS. The documentation for the version I have appears to be missing.

- Mupen64: I want to change some options (e.g. disabling sound) but the window is too large to scroll down to hit the OK button. Any idea how to resize or scroll down an oversized window?

- I recall someone was working on a games-centric launcher, which would display a given console and all the games you have for it right in the launcher. Does this actually exist?

Thanks...

- Missing PNDs: Certain apps won't show up anywhere, menu or desktop. Particularly Pocketsnes and a couple others. My SD card is set up correctly and most things run fine. Any ideas?
Re-download them. My (admittedly limited) understanding is that the essential stuff for it showing up is at the end of the file, so if the download screwed up, they won't show up.

- GPSP: I don't know where to put the BIOS. The documentation for the version I have appears to be missing.
Run it once, and then drop it into the folder for GpSP that will be created in /pandora/appdata on your SD Card.

This caught me out, to begin with. :p

- I recall someone was working on a games-centric launcher, which would display a given console and all the games you have for it right in the launcher. Does this actually exist?
I don't think it does at this time, but I might have missed something.

I hope this is of some help to you. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hah! You guys are awesome. Your advice worked.

Minimenu is OK, but so far as I can tell I can't just have tabs labelled as various consoles and list all the games I have under them. Unless there's some sort of hackery I'm not aware of.

Cheers

Back