Question For Reesy Re Drmd

Status
Not open for further replies.
jbrodack posted on Mar 1 2006 at 03:51 PM said:
a picture to show where the save took place would be nice but the emu is pretty much perfect as is so things like this arent really needed.
I really like that idea. There is lots of 'wasted space' on the slot screen, and a screenshot of the savestate would look quite cool in there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just wondered if Reesys going to fix the tv out so the picture displays properly on the tv screen. This is the only thing wrong with the emulator. Its still the best emulator on the gp2x.

Javacat posted on Mar 1 2006 at 06:03 PM said:
jbrodack posted on Mar 1 2006 at 03:51 PM said:
a picture to show where the save took place would be nice but the emu is pretty much perfect as is so things like this arent really needed.
I really like that idea. There is lots of 'wasted space' on the slot screen, and a screenshot of the savestate would look quite cool in there.

Uh... I didn't try DrMD on the GP2X yet, but on the GP32 you could preview save states by pressing B or something. Which will show you a live image of the current savestate.

mooseknuckle2000 posted on Mar 1 2006 at 03:56 PM said:
^^ agreed. I was going to say that I'm impressed with how the new Gnuboy emu saves states with a screenshot...but I won't bitch about Reesy's masterpiece!

Well actually if you look at the GP32 version of DrMD it displays a preview of the current save state. I've disabled this in DrMDx at the moment because I can't be bothered to fix the rendering engine that produces the preview version. This preview does not take up any disk space, it simply loads the savestate and runs the emulation in a small window in the middle of the screen.

I'll add it back in at some point.

Reesy

EDIT - Dryer Lint beat me to it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back