putting my gp back together

MrGay

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
im about to take my gp32 appart and fix my front light.. but ive heard of alot of people who cant get the their screens back into place properly. any advice on how to put it back together once its taken apart?

Don't take it apart, send it back to where you bought it to get the light fixed for free (if it's less than a year old)

i bought it from lik-sang and they refuse to take it back.. i sent like 3 emails back and forth arguing and they wotn do it so i really got no choice:S

i bought it from lik-sang and they refuse to take it back.. i sent like 3 emails back and forth arguing and they wotn do it so i really got no choice:S
If the product is faulty, mention Trading Standards to them, and the Sale of Goods Act - "Goods must be of merchantable quality and free from defect". :)

Last edited by a moderator:
im about to take my gp32 appart and fix my front light.. but ive heard of alot of people who cant get the their screens back into place properly. any advice on how to put it back together once its taken apart?
I have installed fronlit "Afterburner" in a GBA and there is some tricky and hard things.

1: Dustfree enviroment (You can make a good dustfree enviroment by turn on the shower for about ten minutes. Then turn of the shower and then close the door, so the steam could absorbe the dustpartikels.)

2: The Fronlite is very sensitive to skratches, dust, fat and other things...

3: Try to keep the shell or the display isolated from dust by put som silicone around the edges, on the bootom of the frame.

Good luck :D

/Marcus C

Last edited by a moderator:
wicked thanks for the help :D i woulda just done it in a normal room which woulda been troublesome ;) i honestly dont even know how it broke. it was in jacket and when i took it out it was broken... probably hit it against my desk or something :(

Back