purchasing gp cinema

0ddb4ll

Still Fresh
I am trying to purchase gp cinema but it tells me I am not registered, I have gone through the whole setup procedure on the entware site and registered my gp32, succesfully downloaded launchers etc etc and still I cannot purchase the software can anybody help

yes, do you think its worth creating anew id and going through the whole reg process again? I don't mind formatting my smc card again. Or will this cause me other problems?

you dont need to format your SMC. It doen't read your SMC at all (doesn't even need an SMC in the unit!), it just reads the ID in your GP32. You can register as many times as you want under different names (hence being able to sell a GP32 and have the buyer re-register). Just re-register and try again.

I have tried reregestering but when I go to the joygp website and try to purchase using a credit card it still says the gp32 isn't registered

On the website is shows the following when I go the add-to-cart screen
GP Cinema
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Download Pay : KRW 10,000
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Developer : EntWare

Publisher : EntWare

Genre : MoviePlayer

Grade : All

REG Number : -

I notice that this last field REG Number is never filled in, is this the problem, I have tried disabling my firewall temporarily when I am doing this to see if that makes a difference but no joy

any help is very appreciated

Thanks

I have been a complete idiot and have been running the incorrect reg program!!!!!

Thanks for your help

Back