Psp With Custom Fw, 2gb Card, Games

Nova

Is that a Caanoo in your pocket or are you just ha
Website
Visit site
I'm selling a Version 1 PSP preinstalled with custom firmware so you can run homebrew, emulators and "backups". It's been kept in a case for most of its life and has had a screen protector on it since I opened the box, so it's in great condition.

I will also include a 2GB Sony memory stick, three UMD games (Wipeout Pure, GTA: Vice City Stories and Mercury) One UMD movie (Saw) and a desk charger. I also have a Playpal Pocket hard case which I will include if you want, it's quite scratched up, but has protected the console very well in its time

I'm open to offers, or if you have something cool you'd like to trade for it, just ask.

EDIT: Item is located in the UK.

Why thank you for asking, dcgm. I am in the UK. I will edit my original post to reflect this.

You're a bad man. Just think of what games are about to come out! There's FFVII:Crisis Core, God of War COO (Best scoring game out of psp and ds on metacritic), not to mention the brilliant stuff that's already out like MGS:pO and Ratchet.

For shame!

I will give you a pound for it inc. p+p though.

Goity said:
You're a bad man. Just think of what games are about to come out! There's FFVII:Crisis Core, God of War COO (Best scoring game out of psp and ds on metacritic), not to mention the brilliant stuff that's already out like MGS:pO and Ratchet.

For shame!

Yeah, I know, the future of the PSP looks very bright, but unfortunately, I need the money. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Nova said:
Goity said:

For shame!

Yeah, I know, the future of the PSP looks very bright, but unfortunately, I need the money. :(

Sell your computer! you don't need that... or your 360 (though I admit tumbleweeds and fable 2 look like a hell of a lot of future).

Last edited by a moderator:
Was thinking about getting one so this is good timing, definately interested! I'm quite bad at estimating values, how much do you expect for it?

Ummm, looking at ebay auctions, similar bundles to this are selling for roughly £110-120, so how does £105 posted sound?

souldso4.png

Back