Ps3 Iplayer

WarmFluffyUK

The Big Wad Bolf.
Website
www.retrotech.one
So who has tried the iPlayer on PS3 yet, and of those, who have actually got it to work with the official remote?

I have tried it and I cannot for the life of me get iPlayer to pause.....

LOL, on my PS1 I can pause my music :p But sorry, I haven't.

OT: I've been crazy busy, but I've finished the fire sprites, I'll send them over soon.

Hmm, I don't have a remote so I can't check, but this is probably down to the fact that iplayer is playing through flash and not Sony's own media player.

Can you navigate to the pause part by moving the dpad? On a sixaxis you can pause it by moving the analog stick down to pause.

I have not tried it yet... cant use the remote as it stopped working! Just stopped for no apparent reason....

(yes I have changed the batteries)

Using the Sixaxis is easier as you can use analogue as a mouse and therefore click on the buttons.

Oh well, guess the official remote is pretty useless for their new iplayer addon.

Goity I think you're quite right. Sony has done one thing right though, full screen actually does 100% full screen whereas the Wii you have to use zoom, unless I missed something on the Wii that is. I should really check before making statements like that lol.

WarmFluffyUK said:
Using the Sixaxis is easier as you can use analogue as a mouse and therefore click on the buttons.

Oh well, guess the official remote is pretty useless for their new iplayer addon.

Goity I think you're quite right. Sony has done one thing right though, full screen actually does 100% full screen whereas the Wii you have to use zoom, unless I missed something on the Wii that is. I should really check before making statements like that lol.

I *think* the Wii might also have stumbled a bit with playing videos at full speed on the old Opera browser, particularly on full zoom, but this could have been my imagination. At any rate, the new Flash Lite 3 supporting Wii Browser should play them better.

I've spent many a time messing with that bloody zoom function trying to get it to full screen properly!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back