Ps2 for sale GREAT PACKAGE

Website
Visit site
its really a great deal if anyones interested. hell ship out of US for extra. heres the dexcription:

PS2 premium Package

Here is an amazing package for sale at a GREAT price.(If price reaches $400 I will include 5 games of your choice plus a DVD set of Dragonball Z Namek Saga,Minority Reoprt AND Ranma 1/2 OVA Series Box Set!)If you would like me to end the auction early i will on request. This is the auction you want if you want a PS2 with the best games. Included are as followed:

Playstation 2 Console+hookup cables

(System works perfectly, no problems)

2 Dual Shock 2 Controllers

Logitech keyboard Controller

1 Memory Card

Network Adapter+setup disc

Now for the games. I am not selling this package for this price and including old first generation games like all the other auctions here. Here are the games:

1.Amplitude

2.Auto Modellista

3.Contra: Shattered Soldier

4.The King of Fighters 2000

5.Rygar

6.Shinobi

7.War of the Monsters

8.Tenchu 3:Wrath of Heaven

9.Tony Hawks Pro Skater 4

10.Dynasty Warriors 4

11.Syberia 2 Discs

12.Winning Eleven 6-Final

13.Raging Blades

14.Midnight Club 2

15.Grand Theft Auto Vice City

This is a great deal a total of

20 GAMES!!!

13 DVDs!!!

AND THE BEST ACCESSORIES!!!

This is the package to get if you want a PS2. This is the set to get you gaming on and offline, and chat easily with the logitech controller.

--------------------------------------------------------------

EXTRA!!! EXTRA!!! EXTRA!!!

ONLY AVAILABLE IF AUCTION REACHES $400!!!

If you would like when released I will send you a FREE PS2 Hard Drive. The hard drive is scheduled for release early next year. This is optional, if you would like this we must keep contact until i recieve the hard drive,then i will ship it. This is your chance to get a FREE PS2 Hard Drive!!! Why spend $100 more for it when you can get it here! If you want this WE MUST keep in contact!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------

Shipping will be $30. I will only accept check or Money order and expect payment withn 1-2 weeks. I wish the best of luck to all of you good luck.

zboy9

かっこいいね。
51.5 cents! (don't worry, i'll take care of the half cent) ;)