Ps1 To Usb Joystick Adapter

I got a free SmartJoy Plus from Lik-Sang before Sony(B-stards) got them shut down.

It supports the rumble feature, analogue or digital control, etc.

Not saying it is the best one on the market because it is the only one I have ever seen; but it does do everything that it supposed to do, costs less than £10 and works with Windows / Mac OS X / Linux (without rumble).

Check out this link: consolesandgadgets and see what other people have to say about it.

I had the one from RadioShack once and i couldn't get it to work. Maybe it was just the one i had but it didnt work. At one time they had two different models, maybe one worked and the other didn't. I also had a pc gameport->usb adapter from there that didnt work. RadioShack sucks.

Fyvve said:
I had the one from RadioShack once and i couldn't get it to work. Maybe it was just the one i had but it didnt work. At one time they had two different models, maybe one worked and the other didn't. I also had a pc gameport->usb adapter from there that didnt work. RadioShack sucks.
well I bought the radio shack one and its working great in Vista, havnt tried it on my linux box yet though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pickle said:
Fyvve said:
well I bought the radio shack one and its working great in Vista, havnt tried it on my linux box yet though.

Yeah maybe i should try it again. Really, i have been wanting a wireless joypad for my computer but they are expensive. Do you think i could use my wireless ps2 controller with an adapter like that? That would be sweet.

Fyvve said:
Pickle said:
Fyvve said:

Yeah maybe i should try it again. Really, i have been wanting a wireless joypad for my computer but they are expensive. Do you think i could use my wireless ps2 controller with an adapter like that? That would be sweet.

just to let you know the manual says is doesnt support the PS2 logicool wireless controller, im not sure if thats the brand you have.

Also i tried it in suse linux and it works.

Back