PS1 Guncon games

andyhamer

Has anyone tried any of them, are they playable? by playable i mean can you adjust the sensitivity of the nub's in the emulator enough to compensate for the lack of precision, i know you are never going to get close to the 1:1 you get with the gun, but can you tweak the controls enough to render them playable, i would love to fire up my TC Project Titan, Ghoul Panic & Point Blank 3 on the Pandora.

I've tried many of the gun games (had forgotten Ghoul Panic and must've lost my copy lent out) and many of them run. The Die Hard Trilogy games also and thats perhaps the easiest to play on pandora, due to the Virtua Cop styled action giving plenty of time for aiming. One of the TC games does run and the other doesnt register hits so you cant get off the first screen. Would be nice with touchscreen but I gather its a truly difficult task to implement it and notaz was looking for help on sourcing info and OS drivers or such like that would be of relevance to enable that. Havent tried with nubs as my unit had a bust left nub

Back