Release ProTracker 2.3.4.0

canseco

Very Active Member
ProTracker 2.3.4.0

preview1.png

ProTracker v2.3D clone for modern platforms.

Changelog

- Initial release.

http://repo.openpandora.org/?page=detail&app=protracker

Wow Genious..thank you.
I used a few Times ProTracker on my Amiga and i love this Software :D

Long life the Amiga Mods

Reactions: rSl
Amiga makes it possible, but i still like more my C64, ;)

Did anybody saw Revision Party 2016? ;)

I try to keep up with all releases on csdb, there's so many... The C64 scene is Alive and Kicking as ever!
I hope to release something on X2016 in October myself but it'll be nothing compared to the standard the hardcore coders are setting.
I'm still super impressed and amazed about how much juice can be squeezed out of a C64.

64ever!

WOOO! I've been trying to compile this for the Pandora myself with no luck... thanks a bunch!
I'll be downloading this and giving it a go later tonight!

Also, how did you manage to compile it? I'm asking because I have my own version of this on my computer with niceties such as row highlighting for every beat, different colours for the note, instrument and effect columns, and hex count for the rows instead of decimal and things like that. It really helps me with song writing. Cheers

Also, how did you manage to compile it?

I did use make-linux.sh script included, but commenting OpenGL version lines.

I always include modified sources inside PNDs in src folder, and compile using Codeblocks Command Line PND.

Has this been fixed to load ST Song format yet, or is it module only? I was considering porting it myself, until I found that all my songs would have to be re-saved as modules which would bloat them quite considerably.

D.

I'm from the S3M/IT side. But still: good job.

Back