Program Disk

dookie4fun

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
hey. currently i have a craptastic computer. so i run my gp32 out of my friends house. but im not there for very long.. ever, so if someone could burn me a cd with a whole bunch of gp32 emus, programs, games (doom (all) and quake) and the stuff like that. you can name a price but im not willing to go any were high because i could do it my self i just dont have the time. it would be very nice if someone could just send me it if i pay shipping and maybe like 3-5 bucks for the cd and a case. thank you :D

I don't know if you have received replies but I can hook ya up. $4.50 plus shipping.

I could also burn you a backup of the stuff on the GP32x.de File Archive and a lot more unsorted stuff sleeping on my computer (still waiting to be uploaded onto the archive) for shipping costs (I wouldn't charge anything more - that stuff is FREE stuff! :))

sam fisher posted on Dec 7 2004 at 04:35 PM said:
evil dragon id go for that. and then sell them for 20p to people in the uk who want them.
20p?
You sure?

Last edited by a moderator:
sam fisher posted on Dec 7 2004 at 06:35 PM said:
evil dragon id go for that. and then sell them for 20p to people in the uk who want them.

Well, as soon as you want ANY money (besides shipping) you need and SHOULD ask the developers. So I'm just gonna send it to a few guys who want it - I DON'T want to make mass releases of it.

Maybe I'll get the time asking all the developers if it's okay for them to have their programs on a CD, and press some CDs, sell them for a few bucks and share the money among the developers :)

But don't expect anything like that before sometime mid next year...

Last edited:
sam fisher posted on Dec 7 2004 at 05:19 PM said:
yeah it the price of a dic. I buy them 50 or 100 at a time. They would only come in a paper wallet thing though. jewel cases are too expensive.
ahh, I thought you were planning on creating a slight profit ;)
But just out of the goodness of your heart, that's the spirit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back