GP2X Problems With Updating At Http://archive.gp2x.de/

evening2005

I'm having an odd problem with submitting an update to my pong game on the GP2X archive. When I select update, I upload the new file and click "Update File". It then tells me that I will be informed when it has been approved. Of course, I am the person who has to review it, so I go to do that but when I press "Accept", it just shows me the same screen again.

Am I doing something wrong here? Is "Update" the wrong option for what I am trying to do (updating pong from version 0.50 to 0.51)? I have tried "Edit File" and it doesn't seem to do anything at all - in other words, after using Edit, the entry has not changed at all. Surely I don't need to submit a new entry every time I want to update my program?

Thanks for any help that anyone can offer.

evening2005 posted on Dec 1 2005 at 10:59 PM said:
I'm having an odd problem with submitting an update to my pong game on the GP2X archive. When I select update, I upload the new file and click "Update File". It then tells me that I will be informed when it has been approved. Of course, I am the person who has to review it, so I go to do that but when I press "Accept", it just shows me the same screen again.

Am I doing something wrong here? Is "Update" the wrong option for what I am trying to do (updating pong from version 0.50 to 0.51)? I have tried "Edit File" and it doesn't seem to do anything at all - in other words, after using Edit, the entry has not changed at all. Surely I don't need to submit a new entry every time I want to update my program?

Thanks for any help that anyone can offer.
I think you use edit.....
I had the same thing happen when I used update, so I just edited it instead (this was actually on the gp32 archives, not the gp2x archives, but I think they function the same).

Last edited by a moderator:
Back