Problem with Vice EX

ldaneels

I do not seem to be able to load roms in Vice. I can only access the internal Pandora memory & not my SD card. Am I missing something ?

Thanks in advance.

Hey I know you :) you`ve bought off me on Ebay before :) I remember the ill fated ZZap64 collection from 2003 !!

but it should be the same as ViceX64!

Navigate back to root then /media/<card>/<game path>

I do not seem to be able to load roms in Vice. I can only access the internal Pandora memory & not my SD card. Am I missing something ?

Thanks in advance.

it took me a while to figure it out to. you have to click on "D.." then navigate to the file that your C64 disk/tape is in. after clicking "D.." goto "media" then you should see your SD cards.

this emulator is not user friendly. i still can't get any games to run. it shows me the title screen on some of my games but then it freezes.

Thanks in advance.

it took me a while to figure it out to. you have to click on "D.." then navigate to the file that your C64 disk/tape is in. after clicking "D.." goto "media" then you should see your SD cards.

this emulator is not user friendly. i still can't get any games to run. it shows me the title screen on some of my games but then it freezes.

You'll not get anything friendlier for 8bit computer systems, sorry.

Thanks in advance.

I think you need to turn off something in the options.. warp mode??

Thanks in advance.

I think you need to turn off something in the options.. warp mode??

ok i try turning off warp mode. but last night i got Rambo, commando and Donky Kong to run, nice!!

Back