Problem With Sound At Gpfce

alez7

Still Fresh
I just bought my caanoo,actually im lovin it,but I found one problem with emulation,hope somebody can help me!
When i load nes emulator GPFCE and try to play any game,it starts with terrible loud noise coming out of speakers..i mean, sounds like "shshshshshshshsh" and just silent sounds of the game itself. The sound setting is from 8000 to 22000 Hz. When i change sound setting to 44000 hz the noise disappears,but the caanoo just freezes over and over.
i tried it may times,but nothing helped.
Maybe there are some other settings,which may help me? the emulators version is the latest one.
So i would highly appreciate, if smb can help me.

I get a similar sound when I exit the Turbografx emulator, but never encountered it with NES.

The first bit of advice I would recommend is to be sure you have the latest version of the emulator and try to reinstall. Also try the most recent Caanoo firmware. If you have everything backed up on your PC, try to reformat your card and load everything back on it.

Good luck!

Well, my firmware it the latest one 1.6.1, my gpfe is also downloaded from openhandhelds source.I tried another sd card and variery of roms,but nothing helped.Still the awful hiss an 22500 and freez at 44000 Could this be hardware problem? The problem is so ridiulous..(

Back